Consultant, personal and professional coach.
She has spent most of her professional career in private business, specifically over 15 years in Decathlon, performing very different functions such as Store Manager, Expansion Manager and Human Resources Manager.
The guiding principle of this trajectory is to lead multidisciplinary teams to achieve a common goal, as well as to experience and understand the Company in all its facets.
Currently she facilitates, dynamizes and guides the people, teams and organizations in their processes of change, development and transformation, in order to contribute to the improvement of both business and personal results. She works as a coach, executive and personal.
Her approach is to experience and understand the Company in all its facets, providing a systemic and humanistic perspective.
She is interested in the world of entrepreneurship for a better life.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management specialty (Univ.Complutense)
- Certified in CTT, “Center of Transformations Tools”
- Certified in “Six hats to think”, E. de Bono
- Certified in Master of professional and personal coaching in Paris in addition to having followed different training modules in all areas of Behavioral Sciences.
- She has extensive experience in management technologies and behavioral sciences such as Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Situational Leadership, Transactional Analysis, Psychodrama and Diagnostic and Value Management, among others.
- With capacity to carry out any intervention in Spanish or French, indistinctly