She has extensive professional experience as a senior consultant in human resources projects (training, development, selection, communication and coaching) and as communication manager.
She is responsible for training and development projects, for consulting and coaching in companies from different sectors. She currently works as individual and group psychotherapist and conducts executive and personal coaching processes
- Degree in Clinical Psychology and Industrial Psychology from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Master in Management a l’international EAP Ecole Européene de Paris Chambre de Commerce.
- Master in Business Management and Marketing from Instituto de Empresa (IE)
- Master in Human Resources Management by ICADE.
- Specialized 5 years training in Humanist psychotherapy.
- Training in systemic intervention. Certified in Coaching.
- Enneagram education GPYF
- Full Member of the Spanish Association of Gestalt Therapy (A.E.T.G).
- Member Psychotherapist of the Spanish Federation of Psychotherapists Associations (F.E.A.P).
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Diseases (SECPCC).
- Senior Consultant in HR projects (training, development, selection, communication and coaching) and as communication manager.
- Responsible for training and development projects, consulting and coaching in companies from different sectors.
- Individual and group psychotherapist. Conducts executive and personal coaching processes.
- Associate Professor at the Business Institute of the Human Resources and Organizational Behavior Area, Esic and Ide-Cesem.
- Customers with whom she has collaborated: Grupo PS, Gefco, Renault, Aena, Gates España, Bureau Veritas, The Phone House, Telefónica I + D, Ferrovial, Ministry of Justice, Banesto, Pfizer, Click Teck, TNT, Soluziona, Council Nuclear, Gregorio Marañón, Prevensis, Salvensen, Freixenet, Recreativso Franco, Sopra, Lonjas Technology, Optimedia, Vips, Spanish Society of Cardiology