Senior Ontological Coach, Team Coaching. Organizational development
She is currently a senior ontological coach and executive coach, a profession in which she adds all her experiences as a manager and entrepreneur, and that allows her to train and develop herself in her true passion, the world of people and managerial development. She has more than 800 hours distributed over companies, business schools and NGOs.
- Senior Ontological Coach by Newfield Consulting
- Teacher of the Master in Leadership, Communication and Coaching (UNED)
- Certified in Systemic Leadership – Team Coaching by IDDI (Univ. Francisco Vitoria)
- Accredited ACC by ICF International
- Certified by the Superior Program of Executive Coaching and Management of the Instituto de Empresa (IE)
- MBTI Step I & II Certified by Leadership Institute
- NLP Practitioner Remodeled by SCT Systemic Consultancy and Training
- M.A. Master of Arts in Marketing and Finance at Webster University (Geneva)
- B.A Bachelor of Arts in Business Science from Webster University (Geneva)
- Business Science, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
- 10 years in the financial centers of Geneva, London and Madrid (Socimer Finance, LTCB Intl and Banco Santander)
- 10 years as founding member of the Luis Puerta decoration studio.
- 6 years accompanying individuals and organizations as personal, executive and team coach.
She is bilingual in Spanish, Catalan and English and her French level is high.