Psychologist, personal and professional development, sexology, gender and couple therapy
Psychologist dedicated to learning and to personal and professional development. Specialized in sexology, gender and couple therapy, as well as in neurocognitive techniques of organizational application and human resource management. Both her training and her professional experience are oriented to the contribution of psychosocial health.
- Degree in psychology (adult clinical pathway) from the University of the Basque Country
- Master in Sexology and Gender by the Sexpol Foundation
- Master in Management and Human Resource Management from the Kühnel Business School
- Masters in the application of neurocognitive techniques in business organization: Neuromanagement by the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
- Three years of professional experience in the area of Human Resources (training and corporate development) in Gestamp, dedicated to the design of management programs and development of transversal skills, selection of high potential and management of international training programs.
- Nine years of experience as a Pilates instructor, relaxation techniques and body awareness
- Currently dedicated to psychological counseling and couple therapy in private consultation and professional counseling to improve self-management and team leadership development.