Team facilitator. Consultant and organizational coach.
Of Belgian nationality, settled in Spain. The more than 20 years of experience in small and medium enterprises and multinational companies, endorse his expertise in the field of change management, business strategy and people management.
For 10 years he has specialized in executive coaching, systemic thinking applied to the enterprise, and the development of high performance teams.
- Degree in Business Sciences from UHA (Belgium) and PDG from IESE (University of Navarra).
- Business Coaching Program, San Pablo CEU University (Spain) and Executive Coaching by AECOP (Spain) and Coach Certified by AECOP (Spain)
- International Certification in Systemic Management by Talent Manager (Portugal)
- Lego Serious Play Facilitator & Workshop Designer by Rasmussen Consulting (Denmark)
- Organizational constellations with Jan Jacob Stam (Bert Hellinger Instituut, Netherlands)
- Deputy General Manager of Kinepolis
- Talent development as Director of Human Resources in Kinépolis
- As a team facilitator, he has successfully collaborated on multiple human development projects. Some references: Siemens, Decathlon, Valeo, Toyota, Votorantim, CSI Renting, Bankia, Amcor, CooperStandard and Etam.
- Co-author of the book: “Coaching today, general theory of coaching”, Madrid 2011.
- Contributing to the books: “Being Chief” by Oscar Rodriguez, Barcelona 2010 and “Systemic Coaching & Constellations” by John Whittington, London 2012.
- Speaks and works in Spanish, English, French and Flemish