Team evolution facilitator and professional coach.
Julien has evolved within the area of private companies (SMEs and multinationals) in Spain and France. He has been trained as a trainer (Level 3 Demos) during his 4 years as Sales Training Leader for Southern Europe for Dell EMC. He had the opportunity to create training programs from 1 month to 6 months (sales school), to accompany the creation of the Casablanca offshore site and to train in France and Spain.
His profile is also oriented towards the entrepreneurial world, he has created and developed an online journal with a team of journalists and commercials in Madrid for 3 years to live and experience entrepreneurship and team management.
Since 2009, it has been dedicated to facilitating and accompanying changes on a personal, team and organizational level in complex and diverse fields. He believes in conscious, responsible and systemic changes to develop people with a pragmatic and humanistic approach.
- Bachelor of marketing – sales (international business school) Ecole de management de Normandie
- Degree in Business Sciences (University of Granda)
- Certificate in Master Coaching (coach-up institute)
- Certificate in the Kinemotion method (Performance and well being)
- Certificate in arc-en-ciel DISC
- Certified Firewalking instructor (Firewalking institute)
- Graduated and currently supervised in systemic analysis (François Balta)
- Preparation and facilitation of courses in team management and change management
- Facilitation of a tailor-made workshop for organizations and teams to accompany processes of transformation and evolution
- Creation and development of the Kinemotion method (knowing its internal resources and developing them)
- Coaching of managers and managers.
- Can facilitate in Spanish, French, and English with transnational groups.