Psychodramatist, team leader, organizational consultant
For twenty years he has been nourishing his professional praxis with multiple experiences and learning in various areas of social intervention: families, homeless, elderly, childhood and youth, as well as within the organizational sphere in training and consulting companies.
- Graduate in Social Work by the University School of Social Work of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Graduate in Social Education by the Official College of Social Educators and Educators of Navarra.
- Psychodramatist by the Institute of Group Techniques and Psychodrama, ITGP, Madrid.
- Certified in the Coaching Training Program co-actif by coaches at the Coaches Training Institute – Augere de Barcelona.
- Diploma in Myers Briggs Type Indicator, MBTI I, by OPP-Madrid Leadership Institute.
- Diploma in Skills for Conflict Resolution by the Public School of Animation and Education in Children’s and Juvenile Leisure Time in Madrid.
- Training course in Systemic and Psychodramatic Techniques for socio-sanitary professionals by the Institute of Group Techniques and Psychodrama, ITGP, Madrid.
- Course of Analysis in the Group Processes by the Tripartite Foundation of Madrid.
He has extensive experience in both public sector companies (Madrid City Hall, Rey Juan Carlos University) and the private sector (Renfe-Adif, Siemens, Celgene, Sephora, Decathlon) and NGOs (Doctors of the World, Women’s Link Worldwide), in training and organizational development.