Psychologist. Senior Ontological Coach. Organizational development.
Her professional background combines her training as a psychologist and her experience in the field of HR, with a focus on projects that promote health, personal and professional development, with the conviction that healthy companies enable their employees to grow and configure autonomous and responsible teams.
Her current activity is focused on the training, development and coaching of directors and professionals, accompanying them individually or as a team in the development of their capabilities.
- Degree in Psychology from the UCM. Specialties: Work and sanitary psychology
- Executive and team coach (European Coaching School, Madrid)
- Systemic leadership and team coaching (IDDI – Francisco de Vitoria University)
- Coach Ontológico Senior (Certified with excellence level Newfield Consulting, Chile)
- Management training in IE and IESE
- Accredited by ICF International
- Mindfulness Specialist. MBSR Instructor
- Psychotherapy Gestalt Humanist IPG
- Enneagram training (Claudio Naranjo Foundation and GPYF)
- Specialist in Ericksonian Hypnosis (Instituto Erickson Madrid)
- Couple therapy (Grazia Cecchini)
- Master in Psychotherapy with EMDR
- Accredited in the use of MBTI by the Institute of Leadership
She has extensive experience in private sector companies (PeopleSoft, Airtel, BT, Endesa) in areas of selection, training and managerial development and coaching, leading managerial development projects as well as reconciliation and healthy business projects.
She combines her current activities of organizational development, mindfulness and coaching of managers and professionals, accompanying them individually or as a team in the development of their capacities, with psychological counceling in private consultation.