The main aspects of the philosophy are:
3 ELEMENTS THAT DYNAMIZE AND GUIDE US
- Stations: The transformation cycle passes through 7 stations.
- 3 dimensions: The process of transformation is completed with the integration of the three dimensions: humanistic, systemic and trans-organizational.
- 3 Elements: Throughout the development process, the integration and harmony of the following dimensions are sought: the purpose of the organization, its relationship model, and its structure. This triad provides the dynamic that guides the organization towards its development.
- A process of transformation needs accompaniment, someone who has experienced the challenges, who knows the “traps”, and that helps to widen the perspective.
- Walking with knowledge and understanding facilitates an evolutionary development.
- Ingredients like Confidence, Patience and Will, will be needed to transit through the stations.