The systemic constellations allow us to represent a system in space and make its dynamics emerge.
whereas “the systemic structural constellations are a language that allows to symbolize in principle everything that can be verbalized taking into account the grammar proper of this language”
– Insa Sparrer –
The systemic structural constellations developed by Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd, – www.syst.info – is an easy method to learn and is oriented to concrete application, which opens completely new forms of intervention for people working in the field of the organizational consultancy.
Incorporating the systemic vision and principles to an organization, a family or any other system, allows finding solutions and contributes to the functioning of those systems in everyday life, through clear structures in a language beyond words.
Structural systemic constellations:
- are customer oriented,
- focus on the solution,
- they have a high level of objectivity
- they involve a dynamic, participatory and interactive process,
- and they are understandable in their structure.
and therefore they differ from some other forms of constellation work.
People with experience in the fields of:
- Organization management
- Organizational consulting, internal and external
- Social work
It is not required to have previous experience in organizational constellations.
The course is very practice oriented. In addition to the basic attitudes and principles of systemic thought and action, we will study and practice the most important forms of the method, both in the organizational context (team structural constellations, organizational constellations, constellations of conflict and supervision, etc.), as well as in the personal context (family structural constellations, constellations of symptoms, etc.). As for the forms, we will work with “the disposition in the space” of representatives and with the individual form based on ground anchors. The course will provide a solid knowledge about systemic structural constellations.
- Five modules of four full days.
- The workshop will be taught in English (translation into Spanish according to the needs of the group).
- A personal interview will be conducted before the beginning of the course.
- Below is the content of each modulo.
A minimum of 90% participation in the course is required to obtain the certification.
Module 1: 21 – 24 March 2019
Module 2: 16 – 19 May 2019
Module 3: 8 – 21 July 2019
Module 4: 10 – 13 October 2019
Module 5: 08 – 11 November 2019
The training hours are from 9:30 until 18:30.
The training will take place in Satori Institute:
El Mirador de Miloca
Calle Miloca 65
28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
Standard: 700 Euros + tax per module (total certification: €3.500)
Satori3 students: 630 Euros + tax per modules (total certification €3.150)
Lunch: €15 euro/day
Tel.: +34 606 310 713
For information and assistance on transportation and / or accommodation and benefit from special rates at the hotels in the area, please contact Paula.
Trainer: Renate Daimler
Renate Daimler, lives in Vienna and teaches “Systemic Thinking and Action” in her own EAST Institute, and in different universities and other institutions.
She is an organizational and systemic consultant in companies and author of numerous books, including:
Together with Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd, the founders of the work of Systemic Structural Constellations, she wrote after a four-year training “Das unsichtbare Netz” (The invisible network), a fascinating book on systemic structures in companies and “Basics der systemischen Strukturaufstellungen” (Basic elements of systemic structural constellations), a learning book for consultants.
She has specialized in constellation work and systemic analysis for companies and experiential workshops for team building processes.
I.- Systemic principles, the triangle of values and the structural constellations in practice
- The systemic principles in theory and practice as a reliable map for each process
- The representative perception, work with differences
- The triangle of values as a “space” in which we create appropriate attitudes and actions
- Constellation of polarity of beliefs and work with belief systems (belief phrases)
- Establish and use resources
- The «cataleptic hand», our best assistant
Individual work with ground anchors
- Individual constellation exercises with ground anchors
II.- The tetralemma and the problem constellation in the professional personal context
- The tetralemma as a map to make appropriate decisions and ways to get out of the dilemma
- Places, representatives, free elements, position work, process, test
- The formulation of the problem and its inner life: resources, obstacles, hidden objective and benefit
- The zones of time, present, past and future
Who is where? Behind, to the left, to the right, opposite
- Useful details about the work of constellations
Obfuscation, distortion, confusion, mixing, loss and dissolution
- The art of prayers / ritual phrases
III.- The team and organization structural constellation
- Function and person, a difference with which we work
- Small images with great effect, that’s how we start in the organization
- Grammar proposals of disposition in teams and organizations (who is often where?)
- Reduction of complexity in organizational constellations
- The hierarchy level constellation and the organization chart
- Work with systemic principles and the value triangle in the team
- The team and the organizational structural constellation, small images, with great effect
IV.- The family structural constellation
- The structural constellation of the family of origin
- The structural constellation of the current family
- The most frequent “fixes” in family systems and adequate conversion options
- Work with couples
- Work with “patchwork” families
- Working with adopted children
- Work with separations and divorce cases
V.- «The miracle and solutions» in the personal and professional context
- Introduction to the theory and practice of the solution focused interview: «the miracle question»
- Work with scale questions
- Hypnosystemic elements in our work (work with younger parts and rituals of time expansion)
- The solution constellation and the approach to the objective constellation
- The constellation of the nine fields, a useful map made visible in space
- Conflict consultation
- Small images with great effect, elements of these structural constellations formats in the daily practice of consulting